Collected by Jennifer Ann Yelland
There is nothing better when you visit an island than going to the sea! Heraklion is surrounded by so many different but beautiful beaches that you will need more than a week to visit all of them. Clear & deep blue water, golden sand, incredible...
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities of the island of Crete. One of the most beautiful corners of the city is the harbour. It was built on the Venetian era. Visitors will find there monuments of both the Venetian and the Ottoman history. The...
Agia Roumeli, Greece
Talking about Chania, there is another place at this area that you must visit in the summer. "Agia Roumeli" is the name and the landscape is the best for relaxation and peace, so you can take high quality vacation with family & friends. Rooms for...
Anogia 740 51, Greece
Located underneath the highest mountain of Crete "Psiloritis" in the area of Rethymnon. Traveling to this place makes you feel like home because of the warm & welcoming people. Walking in the cobblestone streets of the village you can find out the...
To the southwest coast of Crete lies one of the most magical beaches. "Elafonisi" is one of the exotic beaches of Crete, located about 8 km from Chania, is characterized by dunes of white sand, crystal clear shallow waters, the tranquility and the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States