Collected by Jennifer Ann Yelland
There is nothing better when you visit an island than going to the sea! Heraklion is surrounded by so many different but beautiful beaches that you will need more than a week to visit all of them. Clear & deep blue water, golden sand, incredible...
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities of the island of Crete. One of the most beautiful corners of the city is the harbour. It was built on the Venetian era. Visitors will find there monuments of both the Venetian and the Ottoman history. The...
Agia Roumeli, Greece
Talking about Chania, there is another place at this area that you must visit in the summer. "Agia Roumeli" is the name and the landscape is the best for relaxation and peace, so you can take high quality vacation with family & friends. Rooms for...
Anogia 740 51, Greece
Located underneath the highest mountain of Crete "Psiloritis" in the area of Rethymnon. Traveling to this place makes you feel like home because of the warm & welcoming people. Walking in the cobblestone streets of the village you can find out the...
To the southwest coast of Crete lies one of the most magical beaches. "Elafonisi" is one of the exotic beaches of Crete, located about 8 km from Chania, is characterized by dunes of white sand, crystal clear shallow waters, the tranquility and the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos