Collected by Michel Pilon
Anogia 740 51, Greece
Located underneath the highest mountain of Crete "Psiloritis" in the area of Rethymnon. Traveling to this place makes you feel like home because of the warm & welcoming people. Walking in the cobblestone streets of the village you can find out the...
Kalorrouma 731 00, Greece
Crystal clear waters, remote access, and cliff diving. Seitan Limania is a spot known only to locals and the few U.S. military that transit the nearby naval flight line. The view is absolutely gorgeous. This is a once-in-a-lifetime beach. Access...
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities of the island of Crete. One of the most beautiful corners of the city is the harbour. It was built on the Venetian era. Visitors will find there monuments of both the Venetian and the Ottoman history. The...
Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
With its Venetian fortifications, Turkish mosque and waterfront tavernas, Chania Harbor is a medley of cultures that reflects Crete's layered past. The Venetians built its oft-photographed lighthouse in the 14th century. Egyptians restored it to...
Kissamos 730 01, Greece
Crete has an abundance of shoreline, and its Elafonisi Beach is one of the best in Greece. This sprawling piece of pink and white sand opens up to the turquoise sea. Lifeguards keep a constant watch, and so the beach is suitable for all ages. You...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021