Collected by Meghan Gordon
6 Chome-7-２ Higashinippori, Arakawa, Tokyo 116-0014, Japan
Fabric lovers around the world know that Japan has some incredible textile designers. You can find all of them and more at Nippori Textile Town, home to 84 shops that go on for blocks selling fabrics, notions and sewing services. From the JR north...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now