Craft Beer Tour of Cincy
Collected by Chris Chesak , AFAR Local Expert
3301 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209, USA
If you're a beer fan passing through Cincinnati, you need to be sure to stop by the Madtree Brewing tap room. Lots of great, fresh beers that are crafted literally just a few feet away from where they are served. The boys at Madtree often have the...
115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
The Moerlein Lager House exists in two time periods: the ultramodern building, a composition of steel and glass that looks out on the Ohio River. From here you can see new city parks, the Red's baseball stadium, and gastropubs with more taps than...
1910 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Rhinegeist is Cincy's newest craft brewery and brewpub! Housed in a cavernous, classic industrial space in the historic Over the Rhine (OTR) district, they serve up some great craft brews. Derived from the German word "geist" meaning ghost,...
1621 Moore St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Like many places, Cincy has had an explosion of locally-brewed craft beers. But the company that stills retains the name (and style) of one of the original turn-of-the-century breweries that once thrived here is Christian Moerlein. Before...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum