Craft Beer Tour of Cincy
Collected by Chris Chesak , AFAR Local Expert
3301 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209, USA
If you're a beer fan passing through Cincinnati, you need to be sure to stop by the Madtree Brewing tap room. Lots of great, fresh beers that are crafted literally just a few feet away from where they are served. The boys at Madtree often have the...
115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
The Moerlein Lager House exists in two time periods: the ultramodern building, a composition of steel and glass that looks out on the Ohio River. From here you can see new city parks, the Red's baseball stadium, and gastropubs with more taps than...
1910 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Rhinegeist is Cincy's newest craft brewery and brewpub! Housed in a cavernous, classic industrial space in the historic Over the Rhine (OTR) district, they serve up some great craft brews. Derived from the German word "geist" meaning ghost,...
1621 Moore St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Like many places, Cincy has had an explosion of locally-brewed craft beers. But the company that stills retains the name (and style) of one of the original turn-of-the-century breweries that once thrived here is Christian Moerlein. Before...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May