Covering Costa Rica in a Week
Collected by Ashley Day
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
There are plenty of opportunities to try canopy tours in Costa Rica, but I have to highly recommend Extremo in Monteverde. The best strategy we unexpectedly took on this venture was going in blind. We took recommendations for the best town and...
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
After hoping and guessing on monkey calls and attempting to lure with food scraps, Manuel Antonio delivered our one demand of Costa Rica: making monkey friends. We didn't think it was too much to ask, and as expected they really liked us. What...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos