Collected by Courtney Lauderdale
Courtney Lauderdale′s Wishlist
Le Bourg, Grand Anse, Guadeloupe
Fort Napoléon is a must-do when visiting Guadeloupe Islands. Situated on a bluff in Terre-de-Haut, Les Saintes, this fort was rebuilt in the mid 1800s, from an original fort (Fort Louis), which was destroyed in a battle with the British in 1809....
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
What combats humidity and sweltering air that feels like it's being expelled from a jet engine? Paletas! At less than a dollar and in a range of bright juicy flavors, these little Mexican popsicles offer a melty respite from the summer heat. Try...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun