Costa Rican Adventure
Collected by Sarah Pierce
Junction 4.6km Route 618 turn right onto, Road to Arenas del Mar, Puntarenas Province, Manuel Antonio, 60601, Costa Rica
On our Honeymoon we found this gorgeous gem- Arenas del Mar, the nature reserve is super eco-conscious (seriously), beautiful, friendly and fun staff. Plenty of great access for exploring the coast and rainforest, constant close encounters with...
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
My friends and I stopped here on the way back from our nature hike through Manuel Antonio National Park. The view is stunning and what a unique restaurant. Just down the hill are a few more transportation-themed restaurants. Stop in for a...
Manuel Antonio Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio Beach is by far the most beautiful beach I have ever been to in my life. Everything from the white sand to the clear blue water to the lush green trees made this beach unforgettable. The water was extremely warm and it's the only...
Main road to Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Even the monkeys are yawing. One would think that as they swing through the rainforest from restaurant to restaurant down the road to the beach that they would be energetic and fun...like monkeys should be. But this was a rainy day and these guys...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico