Collected by AFAR Explorer
Puntarenas Province, Jaco, Costa Rica
While Costa Rica is known for its jungles, beaches, surf towns and outdoor activities, there is also a serious glamorous side to it. Hotel Villa Caletas is a luxurious boutique hotel that is perched 1150 feet above the Central Pacific coastline....
Carretera 429 KM 3, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
Looking out at the Straits of Mona, in a part of Puerto Rico where the curling waves are a surfer’s dream, the Horned Dorset Primavera stands out with its classic neo-colonial architecture. The sprawling grounds are lush: cascades of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys