Collected by Ferra Hoover
160, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
I have known the owners of this oceanside resort and yoga studio since the opening. What they have built is an incredible sanctuary and retreat for couple's, families, singles and groups who travel off-the beaten path in Costa Rica. As well as...
Nosara, Provincia de Guanacaste, Nosara, Costa Rica
Don’t miss your chance to join this incredible adventure to Costa Rica complete with private villas by the beach, yoga, surfing, hiking, and baby sea turtles! Gondwana Ecotours searched up and down the Pacific coast for perfect seclusion on an...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022