Costa Rica - An Eco Paradise
Collected by Ilene Schreider
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
I definitely feel relaxed at the swim up bar at the Diria Hotel in Tamarindo Costa Rica. Not the cheapest hotel BUT definitely the most central to everything and the best beachfront in the area. Everything you need and want is in walking distance....
For an amazing full day trip go to Rincón de la Vieja for Climbing, Repelling, zip lining, hiking, amazing white water tubing, mud baths, and hot springs. This was so much fun and a great adventure!! It's about an hr and a half away from Tamarindo...
San Antonio, Limón, Costa Rica
One of the most amazing places I have stayed, and would stay again in an instant, is the Pacuare Eco Lodge in Costa Rica... I stayed in the above cabana high in the rain forest canopy above the ground. The cabana has its own private bridge and hot...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico