Costa Rica - An Eco Paradise
Collected by Ilene Schreider
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
I definitely feel relaxed at the swim up bar at the Diria Hotel in Tamarindo Costa Rica. Not the cheapest hotel BUT definitely the most central to everything and the best beachfront in the area. Everything you need and want is in walking distance....
For an amazing full day trip go to Rincón de la Vieja for Climbing, Repelling, zip lining, hiking, amazing white water tubing, mud baths, and hot springs. This was so much fun and a great adventure!! It's about an hr and a half away from Tamarindo...
San Antonio, Limón, Costa Rica
One of the most amazing places I have stayed, and would stay again in an instant, is the Pacuare Eco Lodge in Costa Rica... I stayed in the above cabana high in the rain forest canopy above the ground. The cabana has its own private bridge and hot...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now