Collected by AFAR Explorer
Limón Province, Costa Rica
Tucked in the Rainforest of Costa Rica is this incredible Ecolodge. We whitewater rafted all morning to arrive at the lodge, our river guides acted as chefs and general grounds keepers upon arrival, and we were treated to the absolute best food we...
Congo Bongo Ecolodges, Limón Province, Manzanillo, 70403, Costa Rica
An amazing set of vacation-rental houses a short walk from Manzanillo, just south of Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean coast. The beach is a short stroll away, down a private jungle pathway. You'll wake up to howler monkeys, see sloths in the trees,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter