Collected by AFAR Explorer
Guanacaste Province, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
North of Santa Teresa, in Playa Hermosa, you’ll find sushi master Koji Hyodo carving yellowfin tuna, red snapper, and sea bass at his tinkling, tin-roofed restaurant, Koji’s. His signature Koji Roll wraps spicy tuna around fresh shrimp paste and...
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Sunset Surf is Costa Rica. Dylan Park and crew bring a full complement of experience, equipment and environments to tailor a surf adventure in Dominical to your needs. They are invaluable to my surfing enjoyment in giving me the technique tune-up...
Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
The breezy, tropical fashion of locals can be enviable: Who wouldn't want to spend their days in cool, palm-fiber hats and colorful fabrics? Visitors who want to emulate the tico style can look for goods at Diamante Boutique in Tamarindo, where...
Aeropuerto, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
If artisan crafts are your thing, then you shouldn't miss a trip to La Gran Nicoya, located near the Liberia International Airport. It is a veritable emporium of high-quality handmade ceramics, wood souvenirs, jewelry, hammocks, coffee, cigars,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village