Collected by Andrea L
142 94, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
If you've had your fill of rice and beans with one choice of protein (the traditional Costa Rican dish) and you find yourself in La Fortuna or Arenal then check out Don Rufino! I ordered the pollo mole and a half chicken smothered in a tangy mole...
141, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
As the Chicago Academy H.S group traveled across Costa Rica, we were amazed by how green the country was; and I don't mean the color. There were wind turbines, dams for hydro-power, and a lot of people also recycled. We visited a Finca owned by...
Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Monteverde Cheese Factory not only is known for its cheese and dairy products, but also for its great ice cream! Ice cream comes in a variety of flavors like: chocolate, vanilla, lime, macadamia, orange & pineapple, cherry, sherbet, blackberry,...
Playa Conchal G Cabo Velas, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50308, Costa Rica
Immerse yourself in relaxing scents, inspiring melodies, and invigorating massage at the Westin's world-class spa. Give yourself plenty of time to enjoy the steam, sauna, or whirlpool prior to your service. This will relax and warm the muscles,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico