Collected by Andrea L
142 94, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
If you've had your fill of rice and beans with one choice of protein (the traditional Costa Rican dish) and you find yourself in La Fortuna or Arenal then check out Don Rufino! I ordered the pollo mole and a half chicken smothered in a tangy mole...
141, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
As the Chicago Academy H.S group traveled across Costa Rica, we were amazed by how green the country was; and I don't mean the color. There were wind turbines, dams for hydro-power, and a lot of people also recycled. We visited a Finca owned by...
Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Monteverde Cheese Factory not only is known for its cheese and dairy products, but also for its great ice cream! Ice cream comes in a variety of flavors like: chocolate, vanilla, lime, macadamia, orange & pineapple, cherry, sherbet, blackberry,...
Playa Conchal G Cabo Velas, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50308, Costa Rica
Sometimes, the best day of vacation is spent hanging out at and around the hotel and finishing off the evening with some entertainment. On-site at the Westin is the Astrea Theater Bar and Lounge, where guests can enjoy live performances by local...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys