Collected by AFAR Explorer
708, Costa Rica, Provincia de Alajuela, Bajos del Toro, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for waterfalls, hot springs and other natural wonders, but many have become overcrowded due to an increase in tourism. If you are planning to hire a car to explore Costa Rica by land, you'll find this breathtaking waterfall...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now