Collected by Beth Danziger
Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Limón, 70401, Costa Rica
Tucked away in its own little world, a 20 minute beach walk north of the laid back surfer town of Puerto Viejo, Hotel Banana Azul is a little piece of heaven. You become their family and they become yours as you share meals, get to know the house...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys