Collected by Ann Lenz
Malpais, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
The original farm-to-table eatery in the area, Mary’s Restaurant, lies just down the road from the fishing harbor in Mal País village. With its pool table, polished concrete floors, and chalkboard menu, it feels like a pub. But along with such...
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
This is the best taco stand in the world. Period. It's located on the main road in the dusty beach town of Playa Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, near Malpais. You have to get into the hot sauce at this joint. On offer was chipotle mayo and some sort of...
Apartotel Conchita en Jacó Beach a tan solo 45 minutos de San José, Calle Mora, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
fly into San Jose, costa rica and jump on a bus from main bus station to pacific coast town of jaco. only couple hours ride on scenic road, and you'll be getting surf in no time. jaco is a good starting point to get your bearings, before jumping...
San Antonio, Limón, Costa Rica
One of the most amazing places I have stayed, and would stay again in an instant, is the Pacuare Eco Lodge in Costa Rica... I stayed in the above cabana high in the rain forest canopy above the ground. The cabana has its own private bridge and hot...
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
On my recent road trip through the provinces of Costa Rica, one of our stops was the Monteverde - Santa Elena cloud forest reserves in the province of Guanacaste. One of the most popular activities here is zip lining as you get to zip through and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked