Collected by Wanderlust
Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Limón, 70401, Costa Rica
Tucked away in its own little world, a 20 minute beach walk north of the laid back surfer town of Puerto Viejo, Hotel Banana Azul is a little piece of heaven. You become their family and they become yours as you share meals, get to know the house...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter