Collected by Kate Hovey Hornsby
In front of Villas del Caribe, Limón Province, Punta Cocles, Costa Rica
I am so thrilled that I was able to visit the Jaguar Rescue Center while I was in Puerto Viejo. This was by far the highlight of my entire trip to Costa Rica. I am a huge animal lover and I'm so proud of the JRC's efforts to help injured animals....
Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Limón, 70401, Costa Rica
Tucked away in its own little world, a 20 minute beach walk north of the laid back surfer town of Puerto Viejo, Hotel Banana Azul is a little piece of heaven. You become their family and they become yours as you share meals, get to know the house...
Provincia de Puntarenas, Cantón de Aguirre, Costa Rica
The capuchin monkeys are so used to people visiting Manuel Antonio Park that they are not scared of humans. They will wait with the racoons in the trees by the beach waiting to steal food from unguarded bags.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles