Collected by Kate Hovey Hornsby
In front of Villas del Caribe, Limón Province, Punta Cocles, Costa Rica
I am so thrilled that I was able to visit the Jaguar Rescue Center while I was in Puerto Viejo. This was by far the highlight of my entire trip to Costa Rica. I am a huge animal lover and I'm so proud of the JRC's efforts to help injured animals....
Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Limón, 70401, Costa Rica
Tucked away in its own little world, a 20 minute beach walk north of the laid back surfer town of Puerto Viejo, Hotel Banana Azul is a little piece of heaven. You become their family and they become yours as you share meals, get to know the house...
Provincia de Puntarenas, Cantón de Aguirre, Costa Rica
The capuchin monkeys are so used to people visiting Manuel Antonio Park that they are not scared of humans. They will wait with the racoons in the trees by the beach waiting to steal food from unguarded bags.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter