Collected by Tenelle McCormack
Calle al Cementerio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Within hours of our arrival at Peaks n’ Swells Family Surf Camp in Costa Rica, we had picked fresh mangoes, spotted a capuchin monkey, and were walking down the beach to our first surf session. The small, family-owned beachfront property is...
Malpais, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
The original farm-to-table eatery in the area, Mary’s Restaurant, lies just down the road from the fishing harbor in Mal País village. With its pool table, polished concrete floors, and chalkboard menu, it feels like a pub. But along with such...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village