Collected by Tenelle McCormack
Calle al Cementerio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Within hours of our arrival at Peaks n’ Swells Family Surf Camp in Costa Rica, we had picked fresh mangoes, spotted a capuchin monkey, and were walking down the beach to our first surf session. The small, family-owned beachfront property is...
Malpais, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
The original farm-to-table eatery in the area, Mary’s Restaurant, lies just down the road from the fishing harbor in Mal País village. With its pool table, polished concrete floors, and chalkboard menu, it feels like a pub. But along with such...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania