Collected by Carla Moats
Alajuela Province, El Castillo, Costa Rica
The volcano in Arenal spouts hourly, and provides visitors with enchanting views that change as night turns to day. The area has no shortage of accommodation services, with Tabacon Hot Springs being the flagship resort operator.
Next to Pulperia Las Orquídeas, Santa Elena, Monteverde, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We found the Common Cup in the small town of Santa Elena outside of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. A small coffee shop with fresh baked treats, they also roast their beans right in the shop. It turned out to be the best cup of coffee we had anywhere...
126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Located on Tirimbina's private reserve, take a walk with a guide over an extra-long suspension bridge fastened over the Sarapiqui River and sway through damp forest trails to arrive at the plot of land where you'll get a speed-course of how cacao...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season