Collected by Carla Moats
Alajuela Province, El Castillo, Costa Rica
The volcano in Arenal spouts hourly, and provides visitors with enchanting views that change as night turns to day. The area has no shortage of accommodation services, with Tabacon Hot Springs being the flagship resort operator.
Next to Pulperia Las Orquídeas, Santa Elena, Monteverde, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We found the Common Cup in the small town of Santa Elena outside of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. A small coffee shop with fresh baked treats, they also roast their beans right in the shop. It turned out to be the best cup of coffee we had anywhere...
126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Located on Tirimbina's private reserve, take a walk with a guide over an extra-long suspension bridge fastened over the Sarapiqui River and sway through damp forest trails to arrive at the plot of land where you'll get a speed-course of how cacao...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles