Collected by Jonathan Goldman
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. We spent 2 of those 7 days in Manuel Antonio National Park area. The nearby town Quepos has plenty to do including zip-lining. On my way to ziplining , I spotted this squirrel...
Provincia de Puntarenas, Cantón de Aguirre, Costa Rica
The capuchin monkeys are so used to people visiting Manuel Antonio Park that they are not scared of humans. They will wait with the racoons in the trees by the beach waiting to steal food from unguarded bags.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter