Collected by John Carpenter
Limón, Mercedes, Costa Rica
I spent the day with 30 other faculty members, visiting the various sites at Earth University in Costa Rica, where the emphasis is on sustainability and agriculture, taught in an international environment of promoting peace. The highlight was...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village