Collected by Sabeen Perwaiz Syed
Calle 470, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
La Fortuna is a great town for all sorts of activities in the cloud forest of central Costa Rica. The Catarata La Fortuna is one of many highlights. The waterfall is a short cab ride from town and offers a cool pool for relaxing and enjoying the...
Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Asian culture is popular in Costa Rica. This Thai-inspired guest house in Santa Teresa was a gem: the rooms were cheap, the Thai food was delicious, and the bar area attracted friendly locals and travelers. Readers will appreciate the copious...
We ate a lot of rice, beans and meat in Costa Rica, but Sabador Tico, across the street from the elementary school soccer field in the town of Santa Elena, in the shadows of the Monteverde Cloud Forest, was the best 'Tico' meal we ate. The food...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local