Collected by Lauren Ramsey
Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Guaitil Pottery Studio in Tamarindo is a truly unique experience. Here, owner Arbin Espinosa Guevara displays and sells his Guaitil pottery, and gives lessons to visitors interested in learning the craft themselves. One of the few remaining...
Calle Central, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Twilight on Tamarindo Beach just in front of the El Diria Hotel. Of all of the places I've been in Costa Rica, I would have to say that the Guanacaste Coast seemed to have the better beaches (keep in mind that this is relative to Costa Rica as...
Alajuela Province, Quesada, Costa Rica
This place is an absolute find - deep in a jungle, in the middle nowhere. Twenty minutes outside of San Carlos, and near the base of the Platanar Volcano and on the edge of the Juan Castro Blanco National Park, are the Termales del Bosque, or...
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
While it's not recommended for people who are afraid of the dark or who tend to feel claustrophobic in small spaces, travelers who like adventures demanding physical fitness will likely enjoy a cave hike in Barra Honda National Park. A guide leads...
401 Gay St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
This downtown Nashville museum inside the Municipal Auditorium honors the talented musicians who have played on the greatest recordings of all time – some of them not as well known but certainly deserving of the recognition. You’ll learn about...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now