Costa Rica 2015
Collected by Polly Hooker
Next to Pulperia Las Orquídeas, Santa Elena, Monteverde, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We found the Common Cup in the small town of Santa Elena outside of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. A small coffee shop with fresh baked treats, they also roast their beans right in the shop. It turned out to be the best cup of coffee we had anywhere...
We ate a lot of rice, beans and meat in Costa Rica, but Sabador Tico, across the street from the elementary school soccer field in the town of Santa Elena, in the shadows of the Monteverde Cloud Forest, was the best 'Tico' meal we ate. The food...
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Sightseeing is fantastic -- especially when viewing the sights up close and personal while rigged up to rappelling equipment. Going to Costa Rica anytime soon? Forget the jungle zip lines and opt for waterfall rappelling if you're looking for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local