Costa Rica 2013
Collected by Lilyanna Perez
Playa Santa Teresa, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
This eclectic cafe offers delicious fresh food, great people watching, an up close look at Canadian artist Margriet Zwart's studio (owner of the studio / cafe), and a fun community of locals and travelers soaking up the "pura vida" lifestyle. If...
At the Hacienda Guachipelin Rincón de la Vieja, an eco lodge and a working horse and cattle ranch, we happily took advantage of the adventure pass that combined four activities. Adventure Tours, located conveniently at the hotel, organized the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village