Collected by Jeff Rach
Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. One of the highlights of our trip was Monteverde, a small town in Puntarenas which is most popular for the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. While there, we stayed at Hotel Montana -...
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. This is the view of the Manuel Antonio National Park and surrounding areas from the town above (Manuel Antonio/Quepos). We took a guided tour in the park and had a great time but be...
Provincia de Puntarenas, Cantón de Aguirre, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. We spent a day in the Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific coast. We started the tour of the national park with a tour guide who was equipped with a high end telescope to...
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. We spent 2 of those 7 days in Manuel Antonio National Park area. The nearby town Quepos has plenty to do including zip-lining. On my way to ziplining , I spotted this squirrel...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now