Collected by Bill O'Luanaigh
During a summer studying in Costa Rica I visited many ecologically stunning places I would recommend visiting, and only one inn that stood out from all the rest. This friendly family run Eco country lodge is la Quinta Sarapiqui. The grounds are a...
Road from Puerto Jiménez to Carate, km 22., Osa Peninsula - Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
While we were staying in a really great cabin down off of Matapalo Beach on the Oso Peninsula in Costa Rica (Sueño Verde), we were often visited by families of Capuchin monkeys who would go foraging for insects and coconuts in the trees right...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico