Collected by lo norona
Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Not far west of the Pan American Highway, just off of Hwy 21, if memory serves, in the city of Liberia, Costa Rica, sits a nondescript abode. It doesn't stand out much from the surrounding homes with its white walls, tin roof, and leaning wooden...
Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
While Tamarindo in Costa Rica is no longer a sleepy beach town known only to a lucky few, we can still settle ourselves onto the sand and feel like we have the vast skyline to ourselves. Staying in Playa Langosta, the beach just south of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village