Collected by Bo Vitolo
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. We spent 2 of those 7 days in Manuel Antonio National Park area. The nearby town Quepos has plenty to do including zip-lining. On my way to ziplining , I spotted this squirrel...
The Rainmaker Park is located about 30 minutes drive from the town of Quepos, it is a great park to take a morning nature hike in the authentic Costa Rican rainforest, the amount of plants and the different kind of animals make this area a perfect...
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
North of oft-visited Manuel Antonio on the Pacific side of Costa Rica, is a small cove with a public beach by the name of Biesanz. The beach is hidden from the cliffs high above where resorts are like stars in the sky, numerous and crowding. Hike...
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys