Collected by Bo Vitolo
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. We spent 2 of those 7 days in Manuel Antonio National Park area. The nearby town Quepos has plenty to do including zip-lining. On my way to ziplining , I spotted this squirrel...
The Rainmaker Park is located about 30 minutes drive from the town of Quepos, it is a great park to take a morning nature hike in the authentic Costa Rican rainforest, the amount of plants and the different kind of animals make this area a perfect...
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
North of oft-visited Manuel Antonio on the Pacific side of Costa Rica, is a small cove with a public beach by the name of Biesanz. The beach is hidden from the cliffs high above where resorts are like stars in the sky, numerous and crowding. Hike...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign