Collected by Abby Vogt
Limón Province, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
This was a great spot we had a local offer to take us on a water fall tour for the whole day, Its only cost about $10USD for the whole day and we got home made ice creams to! This waterfall in particular was really nice and we had it all to our...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter