Collected by Kymber Waltmunson
Alajuela Province, Grecia, Costa Rica
Everywhere my 3 1/2 year old went in Costa Rica she made friends. She would count in Spanish or just start running to see if the children would engage in a game of chase. Maybe I'll try that next time to see if I get adults to engage with me.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet