Collected by Brenda Bradt
Provincia de Puntarenas, Cantón de Aguirre, Costa Rica
This beautiful park is the second most visited park in Costa Rica so it can get a bit crowded, especially during the high season. I read in a guide book that Playa Gemelas was a smaller, more secluded beach that attracted fewer crowds. Perhaps...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys