Collected by Anne Arcelo
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
With Volcan Arenal nearby La Fortuna has several hot springs perfect for relaxing those tired muscles of yours after a day of hiking. There are a handful of options including ritzy all inclusive spa resorts but when my friend and I were traveling...
San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
One of the great highlights of traveling through Costa Rica, is meandering through the streets of the capital city San Jose. Yes, everyone wants to hit the beaches and rain forests, but a day or two spent in the capital gives a little foundation...
Espadilla Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most visited and talked about places in Costa Rica. It can also be difficult to enjoy because the cost to enter the park is high in comparison to other activities, and the organization who manages the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign