Collected by Dana Byam
50 meters from Hotel Diria, diagonal hotel Mar Rey, Centro comercial Galeria del Mar, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Le Beach Club in Tamarindo will never go out of style. Take your pick between the bar terrace and DJ—ideal for dancing all night—or the Sandbar, where you can relax on the beach. In either spot, you'll enjoy an authentic Costa Rican kind of party....
Main road to Tamarindo, 500m SW from Auto Mercado, in front of El Tesoro, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Located on the warm sands of Tamarindo Beach, Pangas Beach Club is the perfect place to enjoy fresh, gourmet cuisine just feet from the surf. Great for lunch or a romantic candle lit dinner, Pangas has great food and a wonderful, relaxed tropical...
For an amazing full day trip go to Rincón de la Vieja for Climbing, Repelling, zip lining, hiking, amazing white water tubing, mud baths, and hot springs. This was so much fun and a great adventure!! It's about an hr and a half away from Tamarindo...
Av. Vereador Benedito Adelino, 3185 - Praia Grande, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-000, Brazil
Two hours from Rio de Janeiro, off the coast of Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande makes for a spacious retreat for two or an epic group vacation. The private island’s six-bedroom house comes with kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, plus a staff...
Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
The secret to having a good time in Bagan has nothing to do with getting there - all that takes is faith in a Burmese pilot and his ancient aircraft, or an unwavering belief that your 13-hour bus ride from Yangon will actually deliver you to the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free