Collected by Jonathan Woods
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Sightseeing is fantastic -- especially when viewing the sights up close and personal while rigged up to rappelling equipment. Going to Costa Rica anytime soon? Forget the jungle zip lines and opt for waterfall rappelling if you're looking for...
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
There are plenty of opportunities to try canopy tours in Costa Rica, but I have to highly recommend Extremo in Monteverde. The best strategy we unexpectedly took on this venture was going in blind. We took recommendations for the best town and...
Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Not far west of the Pan American Highway, just off of Hwy 21, if memory serves, in the city of Liberia, Costa Rica, sits a nondescript abode. It doesn't stand out much from the surrounding homes with its white walls, tin roof, and leaning wooden...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019