Collected by AFAR Traveler
Provincia de Puntarenas, Cantón de Aguirre, Costa Rica
I decided to do a guided tour of Manuel Antonio National Park and it was by far one of the best decisions I've ever made. The guide knew exactly where to look for animals and we saw howler monkeys, cobras, poisonous grasshoppers, toucans, sloths...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun