Collected by Katie Lang
Next to Pulperia Las Orquídeas, Santa Elena, Monteverde, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We found the Common Cup in the small town of Santa Elena outside of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. A small coffee shop with fresh baked treats, they also roast their beans right in the shop. It turned out to be the best cup of coffee we had anywhere...
We ate a lot of rice, beans and meat in Costa Rica, but Sabador Tico, across the street from the elementary school soccer field in the town of Santa Elena, in the shadows of the Monteverde Cloud Forest, was the best 'Tico' meal we ate. The food...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna