Collected by Katie Lang
Next to Pulperia Las Orquídeas, Santa Elena, Monteverde, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We found the Common Cup in the small town of Santa Elena outside of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. A small coffee shop with fresh baked treats, they also roast their beans right in the shop. It turned out to be the best cup of coffee we had anywhere...
We ate a lot of rice, beans and meat in Costa Rica, but Sabador Tico, across the street from the elementary school soccer field in the town of Santa Elena, in the shadows of the Monteverde Cloud Forest, was the best 'Tico' meal we ate. The food...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter