Collected by Bobbijo McCauley
Limón Province, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
This was a great spot we had a local offer to take us on a water fall tour for the whole day, Its only cost about $10USD for the whole day and we got home made ice creams to! This waterfall in particular was really nice and we had it all to our...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village