Collected by Katarina Petras
Limón Province, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
All along Avenida 71 in the tiny surf town of Puerto Viejo, on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica, can be found terrific shopping for the curious tourist. From handcrafted furniture to factory-made trinkets to woven clothing, hammocks and bags -...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village