Collected by Jennifer Linton
Heredia Province, Sarapiqui, Costa Rica
Just two hours from San Jose, Selva Verde Lodge and Rainforest Reserve is the perfect base to explore the region. It’s also an important site on the innovative Costa Rican Bird Route, linking 18 preserves within the San Juan–La Selva Biological...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked