Collected by Allison Rose
Provincia de Puntarenas, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica
The Osa Peninsula in the southwestern portion of Costa Rica is a nature lover's dream. A 45 minute plane ride, but 10 hours by car; this unspoiled paradise is unparalleled for spotting wildlife.4 species of monkey, birds in all the colors of the...
Limón Province, Cahuita, Costa Rica
As day breaks upon this tropical "oasis" the steam begins to rise into the atmosphere and the jungle is alive with noise. Cahuita, Costa Rica is a small town on the Caribbean and has easy access to the proportionately small national park that...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter