Collected by Allison Rose
Provincia de Puntarenas, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica
The Osa Peninsula in the southwestern portion of Costa Rica is a nature lover's dream. A 45 minute plane ride, but 10 hours by car; this unspoiled paradise is unparalleled for spotting wildlife.4 species of monkey, birds in all the colors of the...
Limón Province, Cahuita, Costa Rica
As day breaks upon this tropical "oasis" the steam begins to rise into the atmosphere and the jungle is alive with noise. Cahuita, Costa Rica is a small town on the Caribbean and has easy access to the proportionately small national park that...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map