Costa del sol, Spain
Collected by Patricia Language
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
After a mid-morning, 2-hour drive from the Spanish coastal town of Cadiz, I was having a pub lunch of fish, chips and a pint of beer in the shade of palm trees and the Rock. The roads of Gibraltar are named Trafalgar, Queensway, Prince Edwards and...
Red Sands Rd, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
You've probably heard of Gibraltar a few times. An industrial island, oddly still under the British crown, the shortest gateway from Europe to Africa - just over 13 miles. So short, in fact, that on clear days, you can see as far as Tangiers. It...
Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Most of the defensive buildings atop the Rock were constructed by the British in the early 19th century. The graffiti found on some interior walls was scribbled by soldiers trying to stay awake while on duty (falling asleep was then punishable by...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna