Costa del sol
Collected by Cindy Wicker
29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Nerja was the find of a monthlong trip to Europe one May. We took a flight from Barcelona to Málaga with the intention of riding a bus along the coast. We rode the bus all the way to the last town Nerja and decided to spend the night there. We...
Paseo Balcón de Europa, 1, 29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Wandering around the small Mediterranean town of Nerja, Andalucia, Spain, gave me a sense of life there. I looked at the windows and doors, trying to capture a glimpse of what the homes looked like. But, often just seeing what the door looked like...
calle del Almendro, 4, 29670 Benahavís, Málaga, Spain
My wife and I are not inexperienced travelers. In fact, we have been to over 60 countries, almost all through individual travel. We are foodies and always try and search out great and memorable places for meals. We have been to Spain several...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States