Costa del sol
Collected by Cindy Wicker
29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Nerja was the find of a monthlong trip to Europe one May. We took a flight from Barcelona to Málaga with the intention of riding a bus along the coast. We rode the bus all the way to the last town Nerja and decided to spend the night there. We...
Paseo Balcón de Europa, 1, 29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Wandering around the small Mediterranean town of Nerja, Andalucia, Spain, gave me a sense of life there. I looked at the windows and doors, trying to capture a glimpse of what the homes looked like. But, often just seeing what the door looked like...
calle del Almendro, 4, 29670 Benahavís, Málaga, Spain
My wife and I are not inexperienced travelers. In fact, we have been to over 60 countries, almost all through individual travel. We are foodies and always try and search out great and memorable places for meals. We have been to Spain several...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now