Collected by Kelly Myernick
20224 Casamaccioli, France
From a very comfortable base in Casamaccioli (population 100, this is the view from my room) chez Jean-François et Pascale, I followed a breathtakingly beautiful trail up to the top of this peak, the third highest in Corsica. Stunning vistas at...
For our first visit to Corsica, friends encouraged us to start in the south- the Michelin-starred stronghold of the island and beachy birthplace of Napoleon. But crisp turquoise water and a mountainous landscape awaited to the north. We began in...
Plage de Porto, 20150 Ota, France
The calanques in Piana, Corsica, are stunning in their beauty and grandeur. Photogenic and breathtaking at any time of day, this Debussy-esque sunset made me stop my car, climb some rocks and freeze un moment in time. This was my second time...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun