Collected by Susan Melnik
Carr. Transp. KM 27.5 S/N Palmilla, 23406 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Cream Cafe's motto is "Life is too short for bad coffee." And since Mexico is a coffee-producing country, Cream needn't import its beans: it just has them shipped from the Mexican states of Puebla and Veracruz. Cream is an upscale cafe where...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter