Collected by Ginny Heidel
Near the top of my travel bucket list
20 Chapel Terrace, Hayle TR27 4AB, UK
The Cornish Pasty is one of the most iconic tastes of a vacation in Cornwall. Traditionally made with meat, swede and potato covered in pastry it was the daily meal for the thousands of tin miners who worked underground in the Nineteenth century....
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village