Collected by Corinne Onetto
Corinne Onetto′s Wishlist
Jardim do Palácio Galveias, Campo Pequeno, 1049-046 LISBOA, 1049-046 Lisboa, Portugal
Inside the garden of Galveias Palace (mid-17th century), you will find this kiosk, where you will have the company of peacocks. You can choose a delicious cake or, if you’re having lunch, a light meal or snack. If you need to kill time because...
64220 Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, France
2710 Sintra, Portugal
Sintra is every storybook fairy tale that you've ever seen or imagined, brought to life. After a 45-minute train ride from Lisbon, you are transported to a land of times past: an entire city in the hills filled with castles, moats, palaces,...
R. de Belém 84-92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
If you're visiting Lisbon, chances are you'll make your way to nearby Belem to see some age of Discoveries sites like the Tower of Belem or Monastery of Jerónimos. But here's something you must do while you're in the district. Eat pastry. This is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna