Collected by Nancy Hudson
Calle Judíos, Córdoba, Spain
If you are looking for truly unique and beautiful gifts from Andalusia, Spain, look no farther than the Zoco Artisan Market in Cordoba. This shop is filled with jewelry, hand painted tiles, shawls, pottery and other local crafts. There are...
3, Calle Magistral González Francés, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Right next to the Mezquita is a tiny little old bar with two tables and the largest Spanish Tortilla or Potato Omelette I've ever seen or eaten. Each one using 5 kilos of potatoes to make. Stand at the tiny bar surrounded by old black and white...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December