Collected by Nancy Hudson
Calle Judíos, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
If you are looking for truly unique and beautiful gifts from Andalusia, Spain, look no farther than the Zoco Artisan Market in Cordoba. This shop is filled with jewelry, hand painted tiles, shawls, pottery and other local crafts. There are...
3, Calle Magistral González Francés, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Right next to the Mezquita is a tiny little old bar with two tables and the largest Spanish Tortilla or Potato Omelette I've ever seen or eaten. Each one using 5 kilos of potatoes to make. Stand at the tiny bar surrounded by old black and white...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania