Collected by Nancy Hudson
Calle Judíos, Córdoba, Spain
If you are looking for truly unique and beautiful gifts from Andalusia, Spain, look no farther than the Zoco Artisan Market in Cordoba. This shop is filled with jewelry, hand painted tiles, shawls, pottery and other local crafts. There are...
3, Calle Magistral González Francés, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Right next to the Mezquita is a tiny little old bar with two tables and the largest Spanish Tortilla or Potato Omelette I've ever seen or eaten. Each one using 5 kilos of potatoes to make. Stand at the tiny bar surrounded by old black and white...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign