Corcovado Places to Stay
Collected by Rachael Posnak
Osa Peninsula, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Off the coast of Costa Rica’s remote Osa Peninsula, spend your days at sea counting humpback whales, identifying them by their markings, plotting their movements, and recording their sounds. Your work will help to determine if the same whales...
Agujitas de Drake, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
If you're anything like me, the word "tourist" annoys you. Instead of conforming, you plan your travels to avoid the tourist traps. You strive to feel like a local, even if you're there for only 5 days. That's when I discovered Drake Bay, or Bahía...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights